Join a Great Team
We plan to double our employees in the next two years, and we want great people who get who we are and what we have to offer. So, first, a little about us:
At ARKE, everything we do is about helping marketing minds think more strategically about technology:
- In the thought leadership and content marketing we provide to the community
- In the conversations we have with customers and prospects
- In our internal training and professional development we provide to our employees
We’re constant learners, but because we recognize the newness of marketing technology, we also want to give back by providing our knowledge to the community as a whole.
We’re authentic. Smart. And we’re passionate about delivering on our commitments which is why we have low turnover with both clients and employees.
If this sounds like the kind of company you want to work with, take a look around. Get to know us. Learn what is important to us, and if it matches with what you want in a career, then apply to one of our open positions. Or, if you don’t see a job that exactly matches your skills, send an email to email@example.com. Better yet, come find us at one of the many events we host and attend and introduce yourself. We’re always looking for great talent, so don’t be shy.
Benefits of Working at Arke
We believe in taking care of our employees and creating an environment they want to be in. Which is why after each weekend, our employees are eager to get back into the office and re-engage with their projects. With ever-changing projects involving new technologies and unlimited coffee and soda, what’s not to love?
Our benefits include:
- 401K Matching, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 120 hours PTO (annual) with flexibility to borrow ahead
- FREE Soda machine, coffee and monthly lunches are provided
- 2-3 day paid retreat to the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Lake Lanier- All day on a houseboat
- We also host other events to relax at such as Movie Day, Happy Hour, King of Pops Day, our Holiday Party, and much more
- Remote work enabled