We plan to double our employees in the next two years. So we’re always eager to meet great people who get who we are and what we have to offer.
At Arke, everything we do is about helping marketers think more strategically about technology:
- In the thought leadership and content marketing we provide to the community
- In the conversations we have with customers and prospects
- In the internal training and professional development we provide to our employees
We pride ourselves on being constant learners. And because we recognize the complexities of marketing technology, we also enjoy giving back by sharing our knowledge.
We’re authentic. Smart. And we’re passionate about delivering on our commitments — which is why we have low turnover with both clients and employees.
If this sounds like the kind of company you want to work with, take a look around. Get to know us. Learn what’s important to us. If it matches your career goals, then apply to one of our open positions. If you don’t see a job that exactly matches your skills, send an email to email@example.com.
Better yet, introduce yourself to the Arke team at one of the many events we host and attend. We’re always looking for great talent, so don’t be shy.
Benefits of a Career at Arke
We believe in taking care of our employees and creating an environment they want to be in. Which is why after each weekend, our employees are eager to get back into the office and re-engage with their projects. With ever-changing projects involving new technologies and unlimited coffee and soda, what’s not to love?
Our benefits include:
- 401K Matching, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 120 hours PTO (annual) with the flexibility to borrow ahead
- Free soda, coffee, and monthly lunches are provided
- Two to three day paid retreat to the Blue Ridge Mountains
- All day on a houseboat at Lake Lanier in north Georgia
- We also host other events to relax at such as Movie Day, Happy Hour, King of Pops Day, our Holiday Party, and much more
- Remote work enabled
What We’re Thinking
- 01With Deepest Gratitude From the Arke Team as 2017 Fades Away
- 026 New Year’s Resolutions You Can Keep (Without Counting Calories)
- 03We Survived 2017: Now Let’s Brace for the New Year
- 04Finish the Year Strong: 5 Ways to Keep Your End-of-Year Momentum
- 05What You Should Know About Working With Arke: An Inside Look