it’s a wrap
Symposium is officially in the books.
It was great seeing so many friends and having the opportunity to make new ones along the way. Symposium truly is a great event.
We are happy to report our riders, in partnership with Sitecore and Cannonade, helped raise $26,093 for SickKids Foundation. In addition, with the generous corporate and individual donations we extended the final total to over $50,000. Thank you to the Cannondale Team for believing in this effort and for all the individual donors and Symposium riders for your participation.
Throughout the show, we tracked online and offline engagement… through the apps, the Cannondale booth scanner, personalizing the booth experience, riding the bikes, tweets, and donations made directly to SickKids.
We created dashboards to show off the effectiveness of the Cannondale Symposium journey to highlight which interactions drive donations. Power BI connected to xDB, Azure, Google Analytics… Plus hundreds of other data connectors.
Fresh from Symposium 2018:
An epic Symposium
5 Arke client success stories spanned topics in transformation strategy, technology/development and revenue were shared from the stage this year (including Vacations.com, Stanley Engineered Fastening, Cannondale and Wyanoke). In addition, we received 3 executive invitations where we had the privilege to participate on influential panels that helped shape the tone and color of the conference.
We heard you
After receiving numerous requests for our speaker presentations, we decided to make them available now. All our speakers contact information is located inside each presentation. Feel free to reach out; they’d be happy to take your questions.
Marketing / Leadership
Session 2: (Transformation)
Retooling the B2B customer experience with Stanley Black and Decker DOWNLOAD NOW
Session 3: (Privacy)
Rethinking Personalization after GDPR DOWNLOAD NOW
Technical / Development
Session 4: (Development)
Take your Sitecore Project to the next level with Nodejs DOWNLOAD NOW
Session 5: (DevOps)
Deploy Sitecore with Zero Downtime DOWNLOAD NOW
Eric’s Top 5
Symposium was jammed packed. In case you didn’t get to every single session (impossible, right!), I’ve summarized my top 5 highlights.
- Philanthropy: Working with Sitecore and Cannondale, Arke built a physical-to-digital experience that helped raise $50,000 dollars for www.SickKidsFoundation.org. Our real time analytics dashboard captured real time bike rides and Sitecore digital engagement.
- Productivity: Sitecore 9.1 + Stylelabs is going to allow your teams to dramatically improve their digital marketing productivity. Sitecore’s intended acquisition of Stylelabs will create a seamless creative to publish experience for your team.
- Performance: Arke is the first Platinum Sitecore partner to move to results-based engagements. As a partner, we are only successful if we make you successful, and we structure our client engagements to reflect a pay-for-results model.
- People: We heard loud and clear that client teams need training; that lack of skills and resources are the biggest concern of customers. We are working hard to add to our library of training videos. You can start one of our training video series here.
- Possibilities: Real time dashboards, CRM/Email Integrations, AI/ML assisted campaigns- contact us to request our presentation on how vacation.com is running real time analytics on their multi-channel marketing campaigns.