How can you get up and running quickly with Coveo for Sitecore Cloud? If you’ve been puzzling over that question, wonder no more.
Coveo for Sitecore Cloud
He specifically explores how to use Coveo for Sitecore 4.1 Cloud edition using Sitecore Experience Platform 8.2 Update-5 “because it’s fully supported.” Coveo is planning to support Sitecore 9 in its next release, which is expected later this month.
“I’ve run through a couple of scenarios indexing content, using a search page to search for content and more. It’s useful if you have an understanding of what going on under the hood,” he said.
Hive Framework and More
Killen also takes a peek at the Hive framework, just introduced in Coveo For Sitecore 4.1.
“It differs from the legacy user interface in terms of download speed and layout flexibility,” Killen said. “It’s faster and significantly more flexible.”
He also provides some useful information on where to turn for additional help with
Coveo related questions. Curious? Take a look at these options:
- Coveo Knowledge Base: Tips, tricks, and various Coveo topics from its team of Product Specialists
- Sitecore Stack Exchange: Plenty of answers your Sitecore related queries
- Sitecore Slack Community: Check out the dedicated Coveo Channel
- Great Minds Don’t Think Alike: They Think About Sitecore and Coveo
- Cloud or On-Premises: Which Flavor of Coveo for Sitecore Is Right for You?
- Sitecore Data Exchange Framework: What You Need to Know
- A CMS Is Only as Good as Its Implementation
- 3 Arke MVPs Earn Sitecore Version 9 Certification
- Adobe Compatibility Issues & Snippet Success
- How You Can Access Support Patches
- Dealing With Bad Data and Mastering Tools
Atlanta-based Arke develops strategies and implements digital technologies for better brand experience for your customers.